What Strategies are DFIs Putting in Place to Protect and Rebuild African Economies?
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - 15:00 to 16:00
aef2.0 - Agenda - aef2.0
The ability of DFIs to mobilise significant financial resources, bring technical expertise and lead private sector investments is crucial. DFIs have been fast to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic; What strategies have they put in place to resolve liquidity issues and promote investments into crucial lifeline projects and, more broadly, into the health of African economies?
- What has been the immediate response?
- What will be the longer term recovery response?
- How are DFIs maintaining momentum in current projects?
- How are leading DFIs collaborating to deliver a strong coherent response?
- How do DFIs plan to encourage private sector inflow into projects?
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 How COVID-19 Has Fundamentally Changed Investment Strategies and Bilateral Partnerships
- 10:00 Can an Effective Response to COVID–19 and Acceleration of Clean Energy Development Go Hand in Hand for Africa?
- 15:00 Building Resilience in Live Energy Projects
- 10:00 Women and Energy and Agriculture
- 15:00 Utility Focus: Recognising Challenges to Critical Infrastructure
- 10:00 Mining Focus: Gearing up to Meet Energy Demand as Part of Post-Pandemic Recovery