Luis Magaço Jr.,
Chairman of Finance Policy Special Committee
Confederation of Economic Associations of Mozambique (CTA)
Luis Magaço Jr. is an economist working in areas of management and administration, economic and financial feasibility studies, consulting and human resources, international trade, including regional trade relations.
Mr. Magaço holds a degree in Economics by Eduardo Mondlane University in Maputo and has a Master from the Sydney Graduate School of Management of University of Western Sydney and has worked in Mozambique, South Africa, Angola, Brazil, USA, Denmark and several other countries.
Currently he is:
- COO of Moza Banco
- The Managing Director of the Consultancy firm COWI
- Vice-President of Agenda 2025
- Honorary Consul of São Tomé in Mozambique
- Chairman of the Financial Policy Committee of the Employers’ Organization - CTA
- Chairman of the Fiscal Policy Committee of MCNET
- Chairman of the AGM of Mozambican Institute of Directors
Mr Magaco is 48, married and father of two boys one of which studying at DTU in Denmark.