4th May 2016 - 6th May 2016
Southern Africa Energy & Infrastructure Summit (PORTUGUÊS)
For more information about prices please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What will the meeting cover?
Central agenda items include:
- United Africa – How Regional Partnerships Can Deliver Stability and Increase Investment From the Private Sector
- Mozambique: Africa’s Dubai – Planning and Investment Strategies to Achieve the Construction Boom
- Energy Access for the People – Beyond the Grid Energy Solutions
- Africa Gas – In the Face of an Economic Crash, Regional Opportunities to Fast Track Investment In Southern Africa
- Solar Energy Capacity - Scale and Price for the Region
- Wind Turbine Technology – The Growing Importance for East Africa Busines
- Hydro-Power – Tackling the impact of draught on hydro power resources
- Island Power: What is the Solution for Madagascar’s Energy Challenges
- South Africa: Energy Strategies as a Regional Off-Taker
- Transport Infrastructure: Ports, Rail and Road Project Showcase
- Kudu Gas – Gas Evacuation in Namibia
- Botswana – Renewable Energy Opportunities within the Industrial Roadmap
- Grid Stability: Investment in Electricity Transmission and Distribution
- The ZMZ Factor – Energy Solutions to Increase Industrial Output in Zambia, Malawi and Zimbabwe
- The Impact of Gas Success and the Potential for Downstream Petrochemical Manufacturing
- Finance Trends and Project Success – Insights from the region’s Most Prolific investors
- Regional Regulator Round Table
- Regional Utility Partnerships Round Table
For more information about the full programme or speaking opportunities at Southern Africa Energy & Infrastructure Summit 2016, please contact Veronica Bolton-Smith on email@example.com
As Mozambique’s economy prepares for explosive growth and the resource-rich country prepares to become one of the world’s largest gas providers, this is a crucial time for investors in the power sector to firmly lay their foundation and set themselves ahead of their competitors.
Venue to be announced soon.
Why join us at the Southern Africa Energy & Infrastructure Summit this May?
- Meet with the key decision-makers responsible for influencing the power sector of Southern Africa, ensuring you maximise your time and networking potential
- Position your business at the forefront of sector intelligence and policy initiatives by learning the latest industry updates from the individuals directly involved
- Benefit from focused sessions which allow you to learn about the larger economic plan and landscape of Southern Africa's power sector without attending countless meetings
- Unwind in an informal setting - Maputo offers the perfect relaxing backdrop to spend the entire two days networking with your peers and making long-term business connections
- Collectively discuss how barriers to international investment can be broken down to shape your investment strategy
MAN Diesel & Turbo SE, based in Augsburg, Germany, is the world’s leading provider of large-bore diesel engines and turbomachinery. The company employs around 14,500 staff at more than 100 international sites, primarily in Germany, Denmark, France, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, India and China. The company’s product portfolio includes two-stroke and four-stroke engines for marine and stationary applications, turbochargers and propellers as well as gas and steam turbines, compressors and chemical reactors. The range of services and supplies is rounded off by complete solutions like ship propulsion systems, engine-based power plants and turbomachinery trains for the oil & gas as well as the process industries. Customers receive worldwide after-sales services marketed under the MAN PrimeServ brand.
Global Provider of Dynamic Energy Solutions
DLA Piper is one of the most active law firms on the continent of Africa, with a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers working on energy and infrastructure development projects and related financings and mergers and acquisitions. We deliver legal services to a broad range of clients, including project sponsors, governments, parastatals, and banking and financial institutions in the power, oil and gas, renewables, telecommunications, infrastructure and mining sectors. We combine the skills and talents of our lawyers on the ground in our Casablanca and Johannesburg offices with experienced practitioners in New York, London, Paris and other commercial centers to provide a coordinated and experienced approach to achieving our clients’ business objectives in Africa. Our firm has established DLA Piper Africa, an alliance of leading law firms in Algeria, Botswana, Burundi, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia to further our on the ground coverage.
The Club of Mozambique website is as an entryway into Mozambique for prospective investors, businesspersons, donors, and tourists that provide an information portal on the many opportunities and activities that Mozambique has to offer. The website also contains in depth information on Club of Mozambique services, including The Investor (free newsletter) edited on a weekly basis in English. It also provides a daily news section covering areas such as Social Development, Culture, Business, Investment Opportunities, Politics and Tourism in Mozambique.
African Business Central (ABC) is an online magazine showcasing curated and original news on African Business, primarily, and all things Africa, in general.
ABC’s core values are based on the notion that business, in general, and entrepreneurship, in particular, is the surest path to Africa’s socio-economic progress. The goal of ABC is to be a hub for comprehensive, high-quality, and timely coverage of all things business in Africa.
For more information, please visit http://www.africanbusinesscentral.com/
Africa investor (Ai) is an Investment Banking oriented Advisory Firm, which also supplies a broad range of investment data, research, broadcast and published content to a growing number of international investors with interests in Africa.
Africa investor Group provides transaction advisory services, strategic research, investment indices and investment communication services, to support its clients investment programmes in Africa. Through its sister organization, Africa Investor Capital (Ai Capital), acts as a principal investor in strategic assets on the continent.
Operating at the intersect of business, government, international organizations and the media, Africa investor group has a growing network of clients across Africa serviced from regional hub offices in Nairobi, Lagos and Johannesburg, affiliate offices across the continent and a coordinating office in London. The group offers clients consistent quality of service across each of these territories and additional representation in Cairo, Brussels and Washington.
Construction Review, www.constructionreviewonline.com, is a leading African monthly construction journal for the construction industry.
For over 20-years the magazine has enjoyed the readership of architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, interior designers, developers, building specialists, contractors, landscape architects and contractors, real estate agents and investors, property managers, suppliers to the construction industry, government departments and ministries: local authorities, land surveyors, financial institutions, telecommunication companies etc. The print edition is distributed in over ten Africa countries with the digital version sent monthly to over 200000 readers in our database.
Africa Outlook is a digital and print product aimed at boardroom and hands-on decision-makers across a wide range of industries on the continent. This monthly magazine is essential reading for business executives wanting to keep up with the latest in global news affecting African businesses, as well as exclusive, engaging and sharable features generated from their peers. Africa Outlook remit embraces the coverage of key business sectors and sub-sectors including: mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, construction, retail, logistics, finance, healthcare, technology and other professional service areas.
If you would like to attend as a member of press or are interested in a media partnership for 2016 please contact:
Senior Marketing Executive
+44 (0) 20 7384 8131
Easy way to confirm your attendance
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the 'Local delegate' pass type is only valid for indigenous organisations with their head office located in Mozambique. Companies wishing to apply for this rate must provide a valid VAT certificate and company registration number.
|Register and pay before 21st March 2016||Register and pay after 21st March 2016|
Indigenous African Company rate*
|Group bookings - applicable to rate of £1299 only||Discount %|